Friday, July 10, 2009

Show us where you live: Entryway

The final segment of the house tour over at Kelly's Korner is for the entryway... here is mine.... this post also has some pictures of the house decked out for Josh's 30th birthday this weekend! Enjoy! The hall chest is from Rooms to Go, purchased about 6 years ago. The painting is from an estate sale that Josh and I went to when we were first married. I have had the lamp for as long as I have had the chest, cannot remember where it came from.
To the right of the chest are the stairs leading into the main living area.... and Dante.











3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your arches, chandeliers, and colors. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo fun! Happy 30th Josh! Love that chest too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Josh! I'm a cancer too (July 9th)

    ReplyDelete