Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coffee tables and muddy melting snow





So, yesterday, I was trying to "tidy up" and I look at my coffee table and almost EVERY remote that we have was magically gathered on my coffee table. I know, I have tried a basket by the T.V. and now a pretty box that looks like a book, but they always seem to land on the coffee table and then the poor things just cannot seem to find their way back across the living room to their rightful spots. Keep in mind, the Wii remote is missing from the picture and that almost all of these remotes can function as a universal remote, but apparently it just isn't cool to have ONE to do it all... you must have 3 or 4 or 5.... :)

Today, the snow is melting. I cannot stand to go outside because not only is the snow still out there, it is now joined by its friends: mud, slush, and ice. Yuck. As I type, I am listening to large sheets of snow/ice fall off of my roof. Luke is happily taking a nap! Yes, this is the SECOND week of consistent naps! Praise God!! While he naps, I usually get dressed and ready for my day, make and eat lunch, and catch up on email and read some of my thrilling textbooks, all while shuttling loads of laundry up and down the stairs. Corporate America needs to look to hire more moms-- we sure can multi-task!!

P.S. I am going to start Labeling my posts this year. I didn't start off doing this and now I regret it. I guess I can always go back (when I have time) and catch up

No comments:

Post a Comment