Friday, February 12, 2010

Show us your life Valentines day....

my funny valentines



kelly's korner is at it again... and, of course, I just had to join!... she wants us to share Valentine's stories... My favorite one just hasn't been written... yet



This will be our first Valentine's Day as parents!! (we knew last year that we were having a baby, but I was so very sick, I honestly do not even remember what we did... I probably tried to eat some rice and not throw up).


This year we are going to a Japanese steak-house for a VERY early dinner (like 4:30 on a Saturday--ha). A kind friend offered to hop on down the street to watch Luke for us.


This Valentine's Day will be a memorable one for us because every day is new and special now that we have our baby that we prayed and yearned for. We waited on our little Valentine for many years. He has made our hearts fill to a capacity that we never thought imaginable. I am so blessed to be Luke's mom and Josh's wife.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy!!! Your son is precious!!!

    ♥Happy Valentine's Day♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana! That is so sweet. I have tears in my eyes...again.

    ReplyDelete