Monday, February 1, 2010

ARGH!!

Okay, so the new header is up... it isn't how I really wanted it, but it will just have to do for now... I had a hard time figuring out how to get TWO stinkin pictures to work as one. I did download Picasa and made a collage, and that is the best that I could do. Next time I will just pick a better header, but this one matches Luke's snowgear for now!! So, yes, we got TONS of snow... and I am ready for it to MELT!

I know I have been "not blogging" for a while now. So sorry! I am not only enjoying my very-active-almost-5-month-old baby, but I am in SCHOOL FULL TIME!!! Yikes! I have been working on some new blog posts and I am going to get back in the blogging habit now!

Thanks for your patience with my lack of postings... let the fun begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment