Sunday, May 24, 2009

some favorite things...?











So, I HEART TCBY! I could eat it after every meal, including breakfast. I also love my new washing machine. It is sleek, tells me how long it will take for my clothes to be squeaky clean, has 4.5 cu ft of space, and it is stainless steel inside!! oooh, aah! I had to buy a new washer after mine decided to die on Friday night. He had been sick for a while. He started acting funky while we were in Baton Rouge. When we moved to Clarksville, he started making "the noise." Friday night he threw up all over the laundry room floor. It was time to cut the cord! We were not really planning on buying the washer immediately, but a nauseous machine is not a good machine to have. We went to Lowe's, Sears, Home Depot, and back to Lowe's. They are having a sale and in addition to the 10% off this weekend, you could get an extra 10% off for buying a high efficiency machine. SOLD! They also were offering a rebate for free delivery. They hauled the old machine off at no charge. I would have gladly paid for the delivery because it saved me from having to get Josh to take the door off the laundry room, remove the dryer, remove the old washer, install the new one and then have to put everything back! The guys from Lowe's were awesome! They were here promptly at 1:30pm and had everything up and running in no time! Overall, I am very happy! The last picture is a happy Bailey, because her mama is happy!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same washing machine!!! Let me know if "SD" comes up on your screen!

    ReplyDelete