Thursday, May 28, 2009

What are the odds!?!

Went out to lunch with Josh today! When I was done with lunch, I headed over to.... surprise, Hobby Lobby to pick up some ribbon for the presents I am making. When I got home I decided to clean out my craft room because all of the things that had been taken out of the misplaced boxes that were stored in what is now Luke's room were now piled in my craft room (whew what a long sentence)! I have been itching to get back to my room since I had not been able to hang out down there since becoming pregnant. Well, I cleaned out my room and then decided as a reward that I would go to TJmaxx and get the Waverly bin I saw yesterday! With my purchase in hand, I headed out to my car and for the SECOND time in my ENTIRE life..... was pooped on by a passing bird!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the bird thought you shouldn't have gone to TJMAXX!!!

    ReplyDelete